<body leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" topmargin="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11449462\x26blogName\x3dHeyyyyyy.....\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://momthefonz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://momthefonz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3711114797478187044', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My name is Mom, the Fonz. .

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yes It Really Did Snow


Nov29th05, originally uploaded by MomTheFonz.

I couldn't believe the size of the snow flakes, It was really awesome, it isn't as bad as it was when I useta live up dare in the mountains where I got up to 3 to 5 feet of snow, I like this snow so much better it just dusted the ground and it melted pretty quick... Nutten like having a nice warm fire and watching it snow...

link | posted by The Fonz at 1:07 PM

6 Comments:

Blogger dashababy commented at 9:24 AM~  

The flakes were awesome, huge! I wish we would get some more but it doesn't look it in the near future.

Blogger dashababy commented at 9:02 PM~  

I like this pic even tho it's a little blurry, it's cool.
I see your swimming pool stairs real good too :)

Blogger FutureFoodTVStar commented at 11:48 PM~  

Snow? What is Snow? I'm 31 and have never seen it. Can you send me some to Texas?

Blogger Hippo commented at 12:04 PM~  

It snowed early am last night here. It is only the beginning of a long snowy, cold, miserable winter. I will get down to Key West though and when my kids are done with school I'll park my sailboat right on the docks beside the schooner Wharf, jump over a couple of dogs, and walk the 10' to as Axyl Rose says..."the bar"

Dr. H.O. Potamus

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 10:33 PM~  

Awwwww....

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 6:22 PM~  

That is really fucking awesome Fonz.
I want some snow.
It it is gonna be cold as a mofo it should at least SNOW!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com